mardi, juillet 12, 2005


And that, mes amis, is the long and short of it. 5 weeks stand between me and the airport. Actually, at this time in 5 weeks, I'll be on the plane to London. Oh fuck, this whole wave of nervousness and being scared just washed over me. AHHHHHHHHHH. Ok, slightly better now. Maybe we should talk about something else?

(there's a tres bizarre song going on through iTunes radio where someone just started naming the emperors of Rome. Why, I don't really know)

If you needed another reason to love my brother, here it is- today he IMd me to let me know that he bought me a madeleine pan. A MADELEINE PAN!!! How special is that? I've wanted one forever, because really, you can't make madeleines without one. Now I can finally try those earl-grey scented madeleines that I've wanted to make forever. It's waiting for me in Tucson. Mike's the best, isn't he?

(The naming of emperors continues, it must be the chorus)

My god, my dishwasher is loud. I mean, unnaturally loud. But at least I remembered to run it tonight, as opposed to my usual problem with forgetting to start it. Well, yeah.

If I'm talking about my dishwasher, it means that I really have nothing else interesting to say. So, good night?

ps- yes, I took the picture myself. After over a year and a half, I discovered that not only does my digie camera have a timer, but it's remarkably easy to use. Way to go, me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty ring!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

I was going to say "Pretty ring!" but now I'd just look like a copycat. So let's go with, "Lovely bracelet!" instead.

If I were to send your CD out tomorrow or Thursday (yeah, sorry, I'm slow), to which address should I send it? How much longer are you in Eugene?

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Okay, I'll go with the Eugene address, as long as I get it in the mail as planned.

I did get the photos - meant to reply with a "thank you," but what can I say, I'm behind in everything. However, the group shot is currently my computer desktop, so thanks! :)

And I totally think we should have our own reality show. We could probably get away with being nice to each other as long as we're mean to everyone else.

1:27 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home