mercredi, juillet 28, 2004

Met you on a traffic island, we were there all day...

Sooooo, I'm getting ready to go to San Diego to visit the smaller me (aka little brother Mike).  To prepare, I've listened to "San Diego Zoo" by the 6ths lots and lots (actually, most of their Wasps Nests album- check it out, it's awesome). Then I watched the Amazing Race and made sushi and other yummy things with some friends. 
side note- Honestly, I'm getting way too emotionally attatched to that show.  Is it normal to be that close to a reality tv show?  Is this bad?  Should I go to "Amazing race lovers anonymous"?  Would that be like Oboe Players Anonymous (Uh-Oh!)? 
And what's reality tv without ice cream?  Note to guy at Cold Stone- if you're trying to flirt- more gummy bears with our cake batter ice cream! Then Megan won Candyland AND was the Pretty Pretty Princess. Sigh. But it was great, I really do have wonderful friends.

Oh wait, yeah, the getting ready.  I packed too.  Eventually.  At first, I only had bathing suits and 2 dresses, but was then encouraged to add more by well-meaning people (ahem, Heather and Julie).  I leave tomorrow, but am going to make a special point to write in this with up-to-the-minute information about the wild and wacky adventures of Gina and Mike in San Diego!

Tune in next time for Close Encounters of the Trader Joe Kind...

 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Um, probably not normal to be that attached to a reality tv show, but I think you'll make it through without needing councilling (I can't spell I don't think). Is there a group for shitty spellers, or incapable typers? Because I could be all for that one.
~Heather

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

"Then I watched the Amazing Race and made sushi and other yummy things with some friends."
If I'd known you made sushi you'd never have left SHOREWOOD!! -DrG (DROOL)

7:15 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home