jeudi, mars 31, 2005

This post brought to you by day 3 of quarter 6

No, I didn't disappear (don't you wish!) I just went on spring break. To.... the University of Arizona library! (this is a true story) Then I came back and started SPRING TERM also known as LAST TERM OF GRAD SCHOOL also known as OHGODI'LLHAVEAMASTERSINLESSTHANTENWEEKS!!!!

Now that that's out of the way.

It's already crazy and it's what, day 3? Ooooh, this is going to be a race to the finish if there ever was one. Like the Amazing Race! except not around the world! and I can still wear heels! (but not if I'm going to have to run around campus and up and down the 4 stories of the library here).

Steve walked right by me in the hall on Monday because he didn't recognize me with different hair. Seriously, this is one of my best friends. Oh Steve.

Seriously mes amis, if you know about some job and you're hiding that information from me then A)- you're mean, since you're supposed to be my friend and B) you should tell me like, yesterday.

That is all.

ps- I got straight As last quarter (and by straight I mean 2) which was AWESOME (snaps for me!) and which brought the cumulative gpa up by a lot, which is also happy. Also, one of my students told me that he wrote on my evaluation last quarter (in french) "Gina is very mean- I hope she gets attacked by ninjas." ohhhhhh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Giiiiina! You were gone for a long time! It's just not a good week without a Ginablog.

But since you're such a brainiac, Ms. Straight As, I suppose we can forgive you.

In class today one of my professors was talking about how France has an actual organization that decides whether or not words can officially be included in the French language. Is this true? (Well, I assume he didn't make it up, I'd just never heard of it.) Anyway, it turns out that discussion of the French language immediately makes me think of you.

12:16 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home