mercredi, juin 22, 2005

Seattle, here I come!

As you may or may not know, tomorrow morning (at 5:45 am- thanks Amtrak!) I'm taking off for Seattle! My dad has to go to a conference (this is the west-coast ADFL conference, it was because of the east coast version that he missed my graduation), and he invited me to come along for the trip. So good-bye Eugene, hello Seattle for about 5 days. I've never been before, and this is really the last chance I have before I leave Eugene. Plus, I'm going to take the train instead of flying. It's a lot cheaper, and this train, which I took to Portland in October, is actually quite nice. And? I AM SO EXCITED!

I'm going to try and blog from up north (if there are that many coffee shops in Seattle, some of them must have WiFi, right?), but if that doesn't happen you'll at least all get to see some lovely pictures when I get back. April, Em, and E (and anyone else who wants to do the exchange), I'll be sending your cds after I get back. If anyone wants a postcard, email before tonight or give me a call.

That's all for now, everyone. Think happy thoughts of me, drinking a latte and hyped up on caffeine, exploring the Pacific Northwest!