jeudi, août 04, 2005

Well, Sir, since you're planning on fighting the underworld...

I love E's cd! She is special and wonderful! And she and Emily and April will all get things from me before I leave the country. I'm not a bad friend, just the world's best procrastinator. Really, true story. And people? Please go see Batman Begins. There are NINJAS in this movie. Real ninjas. I LOVE ninjas. And people with a self-proclaimed "double life." It's like my French classes all over again. Except with superheroes, and stuff. I love superhero movies. I do, really. One year I was Batgirl for Halloween (this did not end well, though). I understand that this is not the bestmovieevermade, but it's fun and partially scary and great to watch. I was giddy, even. And for all of you who were waiting with baited breath, after a two million year wait, I saw Napoleon Dynamite. Like my brother, I was vaguely uncomfortable for the entire movie, but it's worth it. Ask me about it again later.

And now, presenting- A few days in Tucson with Gina (featuring special guests Sarah and Mike)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I was one of those people that was all "huh?" with "Napoleon Dynamite." But like I've said to others, it's one of those movies that have to simmer in your brain to understand it. Or like Ryan said (Jess' Ryan who owns the DVD), it's just a random string of events that have nothing to do with each other, and that's what makes it funny. Nothing like a grandmother riding an ATV on a llama farm...

Emily

6:36 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Yeah I'm not sure what I think of Napoleon Dynamite. It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's definitely not the best. But I did really enjoy Batman Begins. I went in with no expectation and walked out happy.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

I might see Napoleon Dynamite again sometime. I didn't get what was so funny about it, probably because I went to high school with too many people exactly like that, but I might give it another shot. I think humor either clicks in your brain or it doesn't, though - I know not everyone appreciated Drop Dead Gorgeous as much as we did, for example. ("That is not American Teen Princess language!")

Oh, and SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS!!!!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you liked the cd G! I was hoping it would bring back hazy memories of hanging out in my room senior year. Oh, you were one of the precious few who knew the wonders of e's room. But yeah, some old stuff you may recognize and some new stuff I thought you'd enjoy hearing.

So soon till you leave for France. I am looking for a new spring break destination for the coming year, and I've never been to Lyon, so you may see me!

Love!
e

3:07 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home