mercredi, novembre 09, 2005

Betcha thought I was dead, didn’t you? Didn’t you? Well I’m not. Quel est ton problème? and I just went on vacation, that’s all. Serves you right for jumping to conclusions. Wait, didn’t I tell you all that I was going away? No really, did I? I should check past entries and not just ask everyone, shouldn’t I? Well I have the right to be out of it. I was sick, after all. No, really. Très très malade. My mom even made me go to the doctor. I’m just finishing up the antibiotics. I haven’t been on antibiotics since I was, like, 10. Or maybe 12. But I digress…

Anyway, as I think I may have mentioned, my lovely mother recently flew on her luxury jet to Lyon, and me and my limousine picked her up in style at the airport. And by that I mean she flew over here on American, and then I made her take the airport shuttle and then made the 10-minute walk to Gare de Perrache to meet her. Same difference. I even let her sleep for a little before we tore off on a whirlwind tour of Lyon. Well, sort of. The next day we jet-setters took off on the TGV for Paris.

I would write more, but it's the end of the day, and I'm not feeling particularly clever. I'll post some pictures, how about that?