mercredi, août 25, 2004

what? a subject?

Eep! How do I introduce the conditional in class tomorrow? Everything else is ready, just not that!

And now for something completely different...
A while ago Meara taught me how to knit in the round, and now I'm almost done with a hat! (I took long breaks where i didn't work on it). This was supposed to be my "practice" hat, but it looks pretty nice. Now if only it were winter and I could wear it now...

Today, as I was talking to Eliana in front of Friendly Hall (yes, Friendly Hall, our department is in Friendly Hall) I saw Karli, one of the twins from the Amazing Race (love!show!) but had this thing where I knew I recognized her from somewhere, but couldn't place it. Hello, Gina. But yeah, this wasn't really a very big deal since she goes to U of O and was in Lakisha's Spanish class. Why can't I see Kathryn? Sigh. "Can we at least sleep in the SmartCar?"