mardi, septembre 14, 2004

What color mouse are you?

Steve sent me this great postcard (see below) in the mail from Italy, which made my day. He called a while ago (also from Italy) to ask for my address, which was also nice. Click on the picture to make it bigger- it's worth it. The details of all the little micies are sooooo cute! Steve is the best! The back of the card said "What color mouse are you?" a long story, but made me smile since no one's asked me that in months.

Also got Heather's invite, which I nearly destroyed. Nonono, by accident. Apparently I'm too dumb to get pretty things in the mail. Sigh. I put it away before I did it any further harm (what do you mean the star doesn't come off?)

April left the best comment on the last post which everyone should read. Very true April, and thank you for bringing that up. See, I'm just prepared! And yes, there's still royalty out there- Mr. Prince of Sweden has my name on him. He just doesn't know it yet.

I'm listening to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack, which I haven't put in in forever. My junior year, a bunch of us knew this entire thing by heart and could sing along (albeit sort of poorly), and did so, very loudly, on many car trips. I really do like it, though, and the movie too. So Beth, Dana, Erin and Katie, this cd-listening is dedicated to you. And our ride to the AT Telethon. Even though we missed Ben Affleck's call, we're still cool. Yep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hey Gina, where are you? I'm here, and that's all I can say about that...and bored as a dust mite...
Oh, and I prefer to call those "rats." 'Cause that's what we were in school, right? ;)
Ciao bella.
EmB.
Oh, and I saw "Garden State"...twice...and got the soundtrack...Now I just have to find The Shins CD...I swear I should get a job at Virgin....while I'm looking...

9:37 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home