lundi, septembre 13, 2004

Warning- random alert!

Nothing of much excitement is going on here, (note- this does not count my interesting relationship with my masters essay and waffling on whether or not I will try and take an overload again this term, those aren't really that exciting) so WARNING- this might be a random and bizarre entry. Wait, that would assume that my other posts aren't like that. Hmm.

For those of you keeping track of Oregon's non-sensical academic calender, I start school two weeks from tomorrow. Yes, still two weeks away. And for those of you keeping track of the fast-paced world of Gina's knitting, the pink and white scarf is done! Done, I say! You may remember that I started knitting this in, umm, February. So I got distracted, it's not a criminal offense!

Fret not, loyal readers! The problem you have been worried about for ages now has finally been solved! I have found the shoes I will wear if I ever get married! (that would, of course, someone putting up with me long enough to get married, which is an entire problem in itself) No, I wasn't looking for wedding shoes online (this is directed towards you, mom), I found them, by accident on the Kate Spade site, where I was not by accident. So pretty. Bows. So expensive. So not anywhere near ever having to think about wedding shoes. They come in pink, I wonder if I could get away with them for just, you know, everyday usage? But I guess I'd need a matching purse for that, and all of my attempts to procure a Kate Spade handbag have ended in disaster. And by disaster read me not having one. It may be time to get a knock-off.

When Dad sends me the formatted versions of the pictures he took while he and Mom were here, I'll post more- his are better. Really.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

See, this is where the not getting married soon thing works in your favor. By the time you do get married, obviously you're going to be a superstar of some sort, or marrying royalty. Kate Spade will be begging you to wear her shoes, and you can have a bunch of free purses, too. Anything for the future Princess, darling. So picking them out now isn't really a case of being unrealistic, you're just being *prepared*.

-April, who can justify anything

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Best regards from NY!
» » »

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Very nice site!
visa cards no credit check loan for business test car parasitic load advantage auto sales college boobs insurance online gambling locations mississippi canadian online travel agency art clip free gambling domains website pay my bill registrar of contractors in california 18 wheels rims tires debt consolidation stocks raped

3:27 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home