mercredi, novembre 17, 2004

Have finished and given presentation. All disasters averted. Presenation was actually very good- a Gina and Eliana co-production. All 3 paper topics approved and head not yet exploded.

Amazing Race tonight! Happy! I took a night "off" (since I had been working since 6am) after I got back from class a little after 7 to watch the premier and relax. Oh shut up about the reality tv already- I'm only slightly obsessed. They started in Chicago, my future city-of-residence. Sigh. Can't wait to get there. I do love Eugene, but I'm ready to be in a big city. Meet new people. See my friends. Do the things I've always wanted to do. Be happy?

My dad sent me really pretty writing paper from Italy (since he went to Italy- huff) with a G on it. My first thought "Oh cool! the company's name starts with the same letter as mine!" I then realized that the G really was for Gina, and was bought specifically for that.

Bed!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

G!

Oy vey, do you I miss you! Chi-town is in your future? I've been thinking about dropping out of grad school (they want you to work all the time!) and joining the circus. I've given up my favoritie thing ever...smoking. For real this time, I swear. I didn't know you blogged...interesting. I see you even managed to put a pictur of pony on the finger in somewhere.

What do you call four bullfighters in quicksand?

Quatro Sinko...

yeah yeah...I'm still lame.

Love,
e

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Poke!
I'm excited about this group posting regularly thing. If we all stick together and commit to posting we might all seem exciting (on some level). Okay, dumb question, what is Amazing Race? When we had tv it was stuck on things like foodtv and scifi, so I'm aware there's like 100 other channels, but I can't keep track of what's on them. You can chastise me later for not knowing. Next time we should all go to Italy instead of some of us (namely you) just receiving items from said country. Oh, and I wish my journal would list the dates in a foreign language!!! Huggs and hope all is going well after your week of super stress.

~Heather

1:25 AM  
Blogger Gina Louise said...

Oh e, don't drop out of school. I mean, the circus is cool, but I've heard it's not a very lucrative business. Sometimes I think I'm not nearly interesting enough to have a blog, then I remember that people read it anyway. Come and visit me! Pony-on-the-finger (who is now famous both with my classes and with language teachers all over Oregon) misses you too.

And Heather, sigh, Amazing Race, best.show.ever. Race around the world. Differents tasks. Annoying teams. Show I could never be on since I'm about the least outdoor-physical-activity oriented person I know. I'd be the funny one on the show who couldn't run in her heels, having made the bad decision to wear them.

8:46 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home