vendredi, juillet 22, 2005

Mom's here and we're finishing packing and cleaning the apartment. It is still hot in Eugene, which makes this whole process just so much more fun. But we did just have a great dinner at the Red Agave and ran into Jeff, my favorite-ist bartender ever, who I haven't seen in ages. I'm actually surprised that he even remembers me. But we had the best.dinner.ever. Really. I've eaten a lot of good things, and the Red Agave is right up there with the best things I've eaten. Plus, instead of a normal dessert, we had a cheese plate with cheeses from Spain and almonds and orange marmalade. Trust me, it's good. We're leaving Eugene on Saturday to drive back to Tucson, which means that I'll probably be scarce for a while (unless I find massive amounts of free wi-fi). Instead of writing more boring things, I'll leave you with pictures.