mardi, août 30, 2005

live from lyon...

It's not that I've been ignoring you, mes amis, it's just that I haven't had much access to the internet until now. Or a phone, really, until I got my brand new portable on friday. Lyon is beautiful. I may just stay here forever. Yesterday, though, I got to spend 10 hours at the train station waiting for all of the students to arrive. That wasn't so fun.

Now, alas, I must be off to take the students on an outing through Vieux Lyon, the medieval/renaissance part of town. And get ice cream.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I'm glad you got there alright. :) I miss you already!!!!
love and hugs.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, G, I'm glad you made it to Lyon safely. But, where the heck is my cd? I put blood, sweat and tears into Ipso Facto for you, and what do I get? Hmmpff.

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Ice cream and Vieux Lyon...gee, Gina, sounds rough. ;) But honestly, I'm glad you got there safely. Hope all is well!

1:09 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home