dimanche, août 14, 2005


This was my idea for the header of the new blog. Even with my mad paint skillz, it was turned down in favor of a better design by someone who knows what they're doing. The grand unveiling probably won't come until I'm actually in France, since the template is still being worked on. (and not by me- how great is that! because if it were me, you totally would have been stuck with this stick figure all year, along with the faculty and students of the French department at the U of O.) I'll link from this page when it's ready, hopefully this week. I don't know what kind of work I'll be doing when I arrive in Lyon, as the university is closed. Yes, closed. Completely closed. I've been told by Laurie that we can't get into the office for a while. The head of the program can't get into the office. This is how the French take a vacation. And hey, anyone read about all those British Airways/London flight problems? Guess where I'm flying on Monday? Oh yes, London. On British Airways (an airline that I like). Then the connecting flight from London to Lyon. This, mes amis, could be interesting.

Hey, at least the paint skillz me has red hair. Because I do too. And not much of it, at the moment.