mardi, novembre 30, 2004

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl...

Presentation number 2- check! It was too long, but at least I was organized and knew what I was going to say if I had time. Plus, I had lots of handouts and overheads (I'm such a GTF, huh?)

And now, on to the craziness. Ooooh, the craziness. So, me singing ABBA is funnier when it's around other people. I was explaining to Ryan and Emily how I wanted to play "Waterloo" (again! I know!) or "Copacabana" before my presentation, because the opera itself was so, you know, not good. They thought this was funny, and even though Ryan had never heard "Waterloo" (how is this possible? Do people really not know this song?) we all thought that "Copacabana" was a good choice, and we sang a little and danced around. See, we're all loopey. And crazy. It's thaaaaaaaaat time of quarter! Emily and I were both on the verge of completely losing it, so we were especially funny. There should totally be a RL 507 dance party instead of our last class. And the cd players were crazy. And Gina (not me, teacher Gina) was crazy about time limits. And I didn't run around the room pretending I had a sword during Carmina Burana. This proves that I have some self control. A tiny bit.

La-ti-da. Tomorrow is another day- another day that brings another trip to the library and another long class. And hopefully not showing up at a building and then forgetting why I'm there in the first place. Way to go Gina. You're the man. The woman. The crazy one. The one in the back. The one who can speak French. That girl. You know.