mercredi, avril 13, 2005

Ta freaking Da

And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, mes amis, Quel est ton probleme presents- "MA exams, a photo essay- or Too much reading makes Gina take pictures." These lovely pictures of my "sculptures" consist entirely of books that I'm supposed to be reading and were constructed and photographed entirely on time when I was supposed to be reading them. (Don't worry, I got tons of reading done today, which is why my brain sort of exploded and this happened.) Not everyone understands this art. Emily walked in and couldn't understand what I was doing, or why I was doing it instead of reading. Pony-on-the-Finger (as you'll see), was jealous and wanted to get in on the action. My idea for the ultimate "Who can balance more reading-list books on their head" contest was shot down. There's still time people, there's still time! Wait, is it week 3? With an essay to finish and exams coming up, you can all look forward to more of this. Woo freaking hoo. But I am not, I repeat not, listening to ABBA now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I love you Gina!

By the way, Pony-on-the-Finger's misfortune below may not be an isolated incident. I'm pretty sure one of the books I'm using for my honors project is trying to eat me. I distinctly felt it take a bite yesterday. You've gotta watch out for these textbooks, they're tricky little creatures.

1:33 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home