mardi, avril 12, 2005

It doesn't work to hit the book against the table, does it?

I take back anything mean I said about Rabelais this morning (even if it was only to Emily). I also take back the hitting-myself-on-the-head with the book, and the banging of the book against the desk. I do not, however, take back the banging of du Bellay against the desk. I'm still mad at him and his problems. Gargantua rocks! Seriously, mes amis, a book about a giant who eats a lot? Obviously, it's about a lot of other things, but it's hilarious and I want to keep reading it and not move on to Montaigne's essays, which are going to bog me down, but are also the last big new thing to read. After that, I just need to re-read some things and maybe throw in some more Ronsard poems, etc, etc.

Why am I always listening to ABBA when I'm writing this? Am I really that crazy? Anyway, instead of continuing to rant on about Swedish bands, I'm going to bed. To bed, to bed, to bed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Actually you are probably that crazy, but chances are everyone you know is crazy too. Just don't give yourself a concussion before your final exam with all the book beating and hitting.

9:05 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home