lundi, mai 23, 2005

Until I can post when it's not already time for sleep (hey, I'm not getting old, I just love sleeping), I leave you with this photo essay of the weekend (ok, so it's really of Saturday night at Eliana's and this evening's baking). Needless to say, it was great. Friday was great, Saturday was great, today was great. A few thoughts-

*If your friend lends you dvds of Sex and the City (Jen, I'm looking in your general direction), you should HIDE THEM, not leave them right by your tv where you could watch mass quantities of episodes, leaving poor Christine de Pizan to wait until later.

*I learned how to get punk'd by a Spanish gtf. Don't ask.

*If nothing else, you should wear matching socks to a party.

*Truffles taste better when you hide the box that lists the ingredients.

*Sometimes when you make chili, some of it ends up on the wall.

*And finally, sometimes nights you don't think will be that great turn out to be, for lack of better terminology, great.

That, people, is the end. E, I'm working on the link color, but every time I change it it changes a bunch of stuff.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Damn, I commented on the link color on your old entry without reading this one. I still think the new colors are lovely on the whole.

In other news, Gina Beana, I still miss you! You have to come to New England sometime after you get your degree, because I'm going to be in school forever (although half the grad schools that have made my short list so far are within driving distance of Chicago, so that's something).

If you have a chance, check out the website for this band The Brunettes.
http://www.lilchiefrecords.com/brunettes/
They opened for Rilo Kiley last night in Boston. They're from New Zealand and their CDs are hard to find in the U.S. just now, but something in their quirkiness made me think of you.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

G

I just purchased Pieces of April. While I don't share you're overwhelming obsession, it was quite good. Glad to see Joey Potter in a different light, and without Tom Cruise attached to her face.

e

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Giiiiina! When was your graduation and how was it? And what is this about France? Details please!

And as per request, my e-mail address -
trillian.dsl @ verizon.net

2:36 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home