dimanche, juin 25, 2006

Well, you know, it's the one about...

For quite a long time now, I've gotten the books Persuasion and Possession mixed up. They are most definitely not the same book, but for some reason there has been a mental block on my mind stopping my capacity to tell which is which. Clearly this is dumb. So WHY did I think it would be a good idea to read them both AT THE SAME TIME? Am I trying to kill my own mental health? Actually, why did I think it would be a good idea to be reading about 6 books at the same time? But aren't I always doing that?
ps- you are all going to HATE me now, but I have to admit that I've seen both of the movies made from these books. It's not like I had an evil plan to see the movie and never read the book, it just happened that way by accident. I was even supposed to read Possession for class last year, but we ran out of time (remember that Word and Music class?), and then I saw the movie on the flight to Lyon last August. And Persuasion is Sarah's favorite Jane Austin movie- she practically forced it on me! And by forced I mean I wanted to watch it too. Hmphh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Found your blog via Kelli and thought, reading this post, here's the place I finally may officialy confess I liked the movie "Posession". I don't care much for the story starring Gwyneth Paltrow, though my sympathy for that part of the movie grew by watching it many times... the other part of the movie I just love. Bought the book a month ago and only peeked inside to find my favourite scenes of the movie... seems fantastic.

Enjoy reading!

1:22 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home