dimanche, octobre 10, 2004

warning- not a real post!

This is not a completely huge post. Sorry. But Justin is cool. Yay Justin! He gets the most loyal blog reader award, even reading when I don't post. He also offered to get me get-well vodka and/or get-well wine last week while I was really sick. Which, umm, helped. Or would have, if I had drunk any. Maybe that's why I'm still sort of sickly-ish. Oh, and my great little brother, Mike, just told me that he got 2nd place in a Chocolate Festival chocolate eating contest. Wow! Great job kid! Mmm, chocolate. Ok, this is the end because it's not a big post. So sue me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I read too! BUt don't know what to comment. I think that's the problem with these things. Soexcitedtoseeyouonwednesday! hehe
~Heather

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Hey yeah I read too even when you haven't posted (what happens when you have seniorities... I bought my cap and gown today!!!)

-sandra

8:17 PM  
Blogger L. said...

waiting for another post dear gina...:) lol...anyway, just thought i'd leave a message to say "hi!" wish you were coming to formal next week!!!! fam-ILY! love!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Gina! I got an A on my french test! :-) I'm very excited. I'm attributing it to you since you helped me with my essays and motivated me to learn more. :-)
-sandra

2:44 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home