mercredi, décembre 01, 2004

Rooms full of cookies!

laaaaaaaaalala. Surrealism paper? Being worked on. Amazing Race tonight? Three words- World's. Largest. IKEA. Yup. One of the options for the Detour was building a desk. First Amazing Race detour that I would've rocked out on. I've built rooms full of furniture from IKEA! I'm a total pro. As someone once said, looking around my apartment: "Wow, Gina, you really do live in IKEA!" yup

Crazy moment (well, one of them) of the day- Gina and Cameron are in office, Gina mentions that after the long-term construction in the basement of Pacific (only while I'm teaching- it started this summer when I was down there!!!!!!!) whatever they're making better be damned good.
Cameron: Yeah, it better not be just some old computer lab they're making into a classroom.
Gina: I hope it's something good, like a room full of cookies.
Cameron: starts to say something else and then, Wait, did you just say a room full of cookies?
Gina: Yeah, I think I'm losing it.

But it better be something good. That construction is driving me out of my mind! I think it follows me around! Arg! And then Emily and I think they're trying to poison us with toxic fumes! This is what happens when you're a GTF- you get treated like thiiiiiiiiiiiis! I'm going to have to do some research about what exactly is going on. And by research I mean ask in the Environmental Studies office or call Sol and threaten him until he tells me what they're doing in his department. Yes, that's the plan.

I am going to go and read the Surrealist Manifesto again. And then maybe write something. And tommorow, listen to 13 oral presentations and theeeeen have lunch with Steve!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

A room full of cookies would be awesome. I could be okay with that and I'm not even in oregon.
Maybe you could just make cookies for your papers? Hmm, that probably wouldn't go over so well. Damn.
~Heather

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

A room full of puppies would be even better!

2:47 AM  
Blogger L. said...

or a sack full of puppies. or cookies. either works!

4:23 AM  
Blogger L. said...

gina is bad at updating! but i have something funny i must share! so i'm just going to add another comment. i totally got steph (motzel - flute player) to write her second 20th century styles paper on the theremin! THEREMIN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Ahhh, good times. THEREMIN! THEREMIN! Jean bought a theremin today on ebay for her son, so Steph and I are trying to convince Mom to buy one for the department again. Wish us luck! :)

5:19 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home