samedi, novembre 20, 2004

The way I fell for you

It's early early in the morning, or late late at night, depending on how you look at it. I'm listening to "The way I fell for you" by Saint Etienne. It's a good song. Sometimes it's just little things that make you happy. Like this.

So tired. But wanted to announce my presence on the web, I guess, just because. Thursday, in my class, we were talking about how if something isn't written down, no one will know about it and it won't exist. Is that why I do this? So I exist?

Baked a lot tonight, then stopped by Lisa's birthday party. For Claire "Help yourself to some coffee and bars." Hee. That's what is in my kitchen now. And biscotti. But that's a different story.

Tomorrow I'm going to read a lot. All research for papers and such. The articles and books look interesting, but there are just so many of them. Also am not sure what order I'm going to do this in. There's not one with an earlier deadline, so may just have to choose. Also, have presentation in Word and Music first, but that's just a work in progress talk, etc etc.

I'm going to bed. And I'm listening to the song again. To repeat, it's a good song.