dimanche, juillet 09, 2006

You have not known true happiness until you have walked through a small but crowded-full with vendors Sunday market, surrounded by cafes and boulangeries, bumping shoulders with eager customers, tasting anything anyone gives you, listening to the church bells, dodging other baskets and filling yours with- salad, fresh currents and groseilles, apricots, a wedge of St. Nectaire, a baguette studded with thyme, pate en croute and some smoked bacon. The fruits are calling out for some sort of baking, which I can't tonight because on est en finale!

Wow, I live here. But I'll be making a special guest appearance in Tucson for 3 weeks only, starting on Friday. Margaritas and sushi, here I come. Won't you come too?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Enhorabuena de parte de B. y L. Dos años más en Lyon!!! Hay que celebrarlo pronto tomando tapas en Estay.

9:44 PM  
Blogger African Kelli said...

Man, what a wonderful description! I wish I could live that, even for a day.
Safe travels!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

T minus 2 weeks!!!! yay, espressos and sushi, here we come!

3:19 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home