lundi, février 21, 2005

super secret spy business

And weeeee're off- for another exciting week of work and work and work and stress and family! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's true. Family is coming here. And not just anyone's family- my family! The younger brother'll be here from Tuesday to Saturday, and then the father shows up from Saturday to Tuesday (yes, you read that right, and no, they won't overlap at all). I'm really excited, especially about taking them to class with me. Nervous, too. My class better do their homework those days! Otherwise it's doom! Doooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be a nice change, but also mean a little less time for homework. Oh well, everything'll get done. For the second weekend in a row, I actually accomplished a lot, including making huge progress on my 19th century paper (nothing is written, of course- that would be ridiculous). I feel good about the amount of work that I did get done, though, which is a nice feeling. Emily and I are also going to start M.A. exam boot camp soon- lots of reading and studying. Oh, the fun.

Everyone's probably getting tired of me talking so much about school, huh? So, ummm, do you think I would make a good spy? Every time I watch Alias (every.single.week) I imagine that I'm Sydney Bristow and get to run around the world, fighting bad guys and wearing cool outfits. Is this healthy, people? Could I hack it as a real spy? And would all the awesome outfits come with the job? And if not, would I still want to do it?

I've reconciled with "Storytelling" the Belle and Sebastian soundtrack for the movie of the same name. Until pretty recently, I didn't appreciate it much at all, but finally the love is creeping in. Wait, do any of you care about that?

In other news, I really want to see Pieces of April again. Oh dear.

My iTunes just switched into "Das Model" by Kraftwerk. I always feel like I should be in a dance party circa 1980s when this song comes on. Sadly, I never am. Now, back to Belle and Sebastian. And that's the way it should be.

Oh, I'm boring. I'm going to bed!

4 Comments:

Blogger L. said...

gina, i can't see you as a spy. and somehow, i don't think that you would so much like being a spy if there weren't cool clothes to go with it. :) heehee.

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

I'm way behind--I've been watching the first season of Alias on DVD. Which is actually nice because I can go at my own pace. It always makes me want to start running around scaling walls and swinging on pipes and stuff, but yes, my dear, the clothes are fabulous too.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Keep up the good work
»

12:07 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home