lundi, mars 07, 2005

Cooking accomplished!

I have overcome my fear of risotto! Non non non- not the dish itself, silly people! My fear of making it! Having being taught by my father (and I use taught loosely here, as the lesson was basically me trying to figure out "just add more broth until it looks right" actually meant), I was a little afraid to try. But tonight I did, and one recipe (Jamie Oliver you try to use too much rice!) and an hour and half later, I am very full and have lots of leftovers. Pictures to come tomorrow (yes, I documented it, thankyouverymuch), but for now? So tired, so much reading done, so ready for collapse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Good job on tackling risotto! It is scary the first few times you make it. I remember going, "is it suppossed to look like that?" and "hmm that's a little mushy; i hope it tastes better than it looks!"

7:57 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home