mardi, mars 08, 2005

I am sad and stressed and tired and completely worn-out and down-trodden and really need a hug. I am also tired of working and working and working and no one caring. I love you all dearly, but it's really hard to understand if you're not me right now. One of the parts about living alone and being single at the same time that's hard is that, even if you really need someone, there's no one around. And it may not seem like a big deal, because phones and computers exist and all that, but sometimes you just really need someone else around, even for a little while. So yes, long day, long week, another long quarter. Wait, does this get better?

Damn, this is sad. Go and listen to some Belle and Sebastian and then come back and tell me how you feel. And if you don't have any Belle and Sebastian, well, then I suppose that's your problem. Borrow some?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

I know virtual hugs aren't anywhere near as good, but it's all I've got.

((((hug!)))

10:53 PM  
Blogger L. said...

awwwwwww...if I was in oregon, i would so be there, stressing out with you! it is no fun stressing out by yourself! besides, then we could totally distract each other, and make food, and have pj parties, and not do anything productive. wait, that might be bad. hmmmm...
okay, so now i have to get on the ball and send you your christmas/birthday/i love gina present. hopefully i will remember soon. but don't be surprised if i just totally forget. sorry in advance! :) love!

1:16 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home