mercredi, mars 09, 2005

Just when you think that everything is wrong and you're going to quit school one quarter away from a Master's degree, your students do oral presentations and wear bear suits and parody both the Jerry Springer show and portions of your own class. Seriously, bear suits. This is not a lie- I have photographic evidence. French 202, you rock. You made me much happier, and made me laugh so hard I almost cried (it was just as funny as the monkey defense day). Oh, and I almost fell out of my chair, but not because I was laughing, just because I'm dumb.

Secret crushes? You can't have a girlfriend! Says Emily "I tried not to make the dissapointed face!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

You're right, the library rocks. The other day I was looking for a specific book which turned out to be at the far back corner of level 1B (literally the most isolated place on the entire planet), and I ended up crouching down to pick it up off the bottom shelf and blowing a huge pile of dust off the top. It has apparently, literally, been entirely unused and friendless since it was last checked out in 1977. I felt like an explorer. Christopher Columbus, though without the greed and racism and pillaging and venereal disease.

(People who didn't see your comment on my journal are going to be like, "Why the hell is she talking about libraries?")

11:35 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home